Saturday, November 19
8:00 am – 11:00 am
Or Until Finished
Boat Related Tasks
- De-rig and move all boats, riggers and oars to the trailer & label accordingly
- The boats designated for possible repair and sale will be put on the smaller trailer.
- The sweep oars will be stored on the little trailer; the sculling oars will be stored on the large trailer.
- All PRIVATE boats MUST be removed from the site by the 19th. There will NOT be storage of PRIVATE boats at the site over the winter.
Site Clean Up
- Bring rakes & gloves for general clean-up
- Move the safety gear to the back shed.
- Clean up the tool shed.
- Take motors off of the launches and move them to storage.
- Take batteries out of launches and move them to storage.
- Move the black/red launch to the rear shed area and store it upside down.
- Put the three launches to be discarded in an accessible area up front, for sale/disposal/recycle (perhaps on one of the launch trailers). We are assuming new launches will be purchased for 2017.
- Locate the launch trailers together.
- Remove “night lights”, take out batteries and store in them in the back shed.
- Remove remaining gas from site – donate to drivers of trailers if they want it poured into their vehicles.
- Take motor/gas lock and lock sheds.