Can I bring a friend to row?
- Members must be rowers in good standing to sponsor a guest. The sponsoring SCRC member assumes responsibility for the guest being an experienced rower, capable of handling the equipment and rowing safely. Novices are not permitted to sponsor guests.
- Guests must be adults, 18 years or older.
- All guests must sign a club waiver and swim certification. The SCRC member is responsible to ensure that all information on the waiver is filled in and legible.
- Guest must be accompanied by the sponsoring SCRC member while rowing.
- A guest may row only three times as a non-member.
[Note: Updated with feedback from Jane Wilson on 9/10/2013]