Good News. Rowing is Back!
Current COVID guidelines allow for all boats, including 8+, to be rowed. The Board has issued the 2021 COVID-19 rules based on US Rowing and New Jersey COVID guidance. Please review these rules. Below are a few items to keep in mind.
- Self-check your temperature prior to arriving at the site.
- Do not come to the site if you have an elevated temperature, have tested positive for COVID-19, or know you have come into contact with someone who has tested positive.
- Wear a mask at all times while on land.
- Sanitize shared equipment prior to and after use.
- Coxswains in stern-coxed boats (8+ and some 4+) are required to wear wrap-around eye protection and a mask while on the water.
- One crew at a time on the ramp when launching/returning.
- All other safety rules are still in effect (e.g., river height, water temperature)
Organize your rowing buddies. Plan your season. Join the club. Currently, membership is open to past members and you should have received a Constant Contact email with membership links. If you were a 2019 or 2020 member and did not receive an email, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.