If anyone is available this week or next, we are looking for volunteers for NSR 2 and Pan Am Trials. The times we need are below, and the links to sign up are below also.
NSR 2 <–click here to sign up
Tues May 12 – 6-7:30pm
Wed May 13 – 6:30-7:45am
Thur May 14 – 6:30-8:30am
Pan Am Trials <–click here to sign up
Sun May 17 – 5:30-7:30pm
Mon May 18 – 6:30-9:30am, 5:30-7:30pm
Tues May 19 – 5:30-9:30am
Wed May 20 – 5:30-9:30am
~Liz (SC Men’s Team coach)
May 30th 2015, SCRC Boat Site at 10:30am
Topics to be covered:
- State of the Club (Richard Park)
- DRRF update: Dock System & Boat House plan (Jim Berwick)
- Club Boat Scheduling and the Google Calendar tool (Ted Pytlar)
- Equipment Maintenance (Alan Albanir)
- Safety Procedures & River Map (Deborah Jones)
Keith McMillen, Marine Rescue 46 of the Eagle Fire Company will give a talk on water safety. This will be followed by a water rescue drill involving club members.
Refreshments will be served.