2019 membership details coming soon…
How to Join/Renew
As a USRowing member organization, Swan Creek Rowing Club (SCRC) requires every member to add their name to the annual USRowing Membership Roster and sign the USRowing Waiver (this also includes SCRC winter training indoor rowing participants).
The requirement is mandatory and assures all SCRC members are covered under our Club’s liability insurance policy with USRowing.
NO MEMBERS WILL BE ALLOWED MEMBERSHIP PRIVILEGES UNTIL THIS REQUIREMENT HAS BEEN FILLED
To join, or renew, your USRowing membership go to https://membership.usrowing.org/ and follow the prompts for Individual Membership, Administration Fee and Waiver.
SCRC’s access code is AYYQY.
- Select your Membership Type(s) by clicking Join/Renew
- Login or create a new Regatta Central account
- Select any additional memberships that you would like to receive on the same invoice
- Select Participant from dropdown list or by creating a New Participant for each membership type and quantity selected
- Fill out the form requesting emergency contact info, rowing proficiency and preferences for each member. Check the radio buttons and click Next
- Complete the payment information and submit
- You will receive an email confirming your payment and registration
If you are under 18, you will need to complete the Club’s swim test to complete your membership.
The Youth Swim Certificate can be found here: SCRC Youth Swim Certification