Information on how to Join or Renew your membership is detailed below. If you have any further questions contact our Membership Coordinator.
How to Join/Renew
As a USRowing member organization, Swan Creek Rowing Club (SCRC) requires every member to add their name to the annual USRowing Membership Roster and sign the USRowing Waiver.
The requirement is mandatory and assures all SCRC members are covered under our Club’s liability insurance policy with USRowing.
NO MEMBERS WILL BE ALLOWED MEMBERSHIP PRIVILEGES UNTIL THIS REQUIREMENT HAS BEEN FILLED
To join or renew your USRowing membership, go to their Membership page and follow the prompts for Individual Membership, Administration Fee and Waiver. If you are planning to sign up more than one family member this will need to be repeated so that each member has fulfilled this requirement.
SCRC’s access code is AYYQY.
- Select your initial Membership type by clicking Join/Renew next to your choice.
- Login or create a new Regatta Central account
- Select any additional membership(s) that you would like to receive on the same invoice
- Select Participant from drop-down list or by creating a New Participant for each membership type and quantity selected
- Fill out the form requesting emergency contact info, rowing proficiency and preferences for each member. Check the radio buttons and click Next
- Complete the payment information and submit
- You will receive an email confirming your payment and registration
If you have any additional question please feel free to contact us.
If you are under 18, you will need to complete the Club’s swim test to complete your membership.
The Youth Swim Certificate can be found here: SCRC Youth Swim Certification
The club has implemented software, iCrew, to help us with our boat reservation and also allow members to sign up for various teams and join in on practices. In particular we have a Wednesday evening Club Row that is a good opportunity to meet other Swan Creek rowers and build relationships.
To register on iCrew, please visit the following page:
Let us know if you have any questions signing up. Once we see you've registered, we can check to see that you're on the right team etc.
We have also set up a support email, firstname.lastname@example.org, that you can use if you run into any issues or have any questions as well.