- Masters Membership: for an individual over the age of eighteen (18), not a full-time student.
- Additional Household Membership: for anyone otherwise qualified to be a Masters Member and sharing in the economy of a single household with the holder of an individual Masters Membership.
- Youth Membership: for any individual attending school full time.
- Summer Student Membership: for alumni of SCRC or active participant in an existing scholastic rowing program.
- Coxswain/Coach Membership: for individuals who provide coxswain or coach duties exclusively.
2017 Dues Schedule:
Full Year Membership 1/1 – 12/31
- Individual – Full Year – Postmarked by March 1: $315
- Individual – Full Year – Postmarked after March 1: $350
- Additional Household Member* – Full Year: $190
Partial Year Membership 8/1 – 12/31
- Individual – Partial Year: $185
- Additional Household Member* – Partial Year: $90
*Must reside in the same household
- Individual – Full Year: $205
- Individual – Partial Year: $102
**Rowers younger than 18 must include a basic swim test certificate
SUMMER STUDENT MEMBERSHIP*** (May 15 to August 15)
- Individual – Partial Year: $100
***Alumni of SCRC or active participant in existing scholastic rowing program
COACH OR COX ONLY $0
Checks should be made payable to SCRC and sent, along with membership applications and signed waivers, to SCRC, P.O. Box 153, Lambertville, NJ 08530.
Note: The membership “year” was changed to correspond to the calendar year, 1/1 thru 12/31, from the previous “year” of 4/1 thru 3/31 in Feburary 2014.