As of today, we have received nominees for seven SCRC Board member positions. The Board is composed of eight members. The current nominees are for the positions of President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer and four of the general Board positions. The Club relies upon volunteers to run its affairs. If you have the time, please consider adding your name to the list of nominees. You can seek a general Board position, or one of the officers (President, Vice President, Secretary or Treasurer). Contact Abra Haverstick if you would like to place a name in nomination. The deadline for nominations is November 14.
Alternately, you can volunteer for one of the maintenance and coordination committees that are being formed, as described below.
- Site Support – Jean Norton (towels, sign out desk, trash, recycling, etc.)
- Toolbox Group – Rich Park (organize and keep stocked and orderly the sheds and the materials in them)
- Weekly Boat Maintenance Team – Gary Dee and Tony Cassese
- Techies – Steve Platt
- Site Construction Group – Murray Glover (major planning and work to be done at the end of the season)
- Pat Glover – Youth Program Coordination.
If you are an active user of the Club’s equipment or Boat Site, you ought to be lending a hand in some capacity.