As of 05/05 09:45 am the river level has exceeded 11 ft (Yellow Flag). The level is expected to exceed 12 ft (Red Flag) as of 05/06 08:00 pm, and crest at 13 ft on 05/08 08:00 am.
We go by the levels as measured in Trenton and posted here: http://water.weather.gov/ahps2/hydrograph.php?wfo=phi&gage=TREN4
Pay attention to flags posted above the desk.
Since it’s the beginning of the season a few reminders about safety flags:
- See this page for Safety Flag meanings.
- Any member encountering what they consider unsafe conditions may post a flag and must write in the log book why it was posted and by whom.
- Only a board member may remove or downgrade a flag.
- If you arrive at the site and find a flag you feel is posted erroneously, or perhaps posted when conditions were worse and have since improved, contact a board member to have it downgraded.
- If you are in doubt about your ability or the river conditions, err on the side of caution, and don’t go out.
Note that the automated flag indicator usually posted on the top left of the website is currently unavailable. Sorry for the inconvenience.