The Swan Creek Rowing Club Ergfest will be held on March 25, 2012 at the New Hope Eagle Firehouse. See the flyer for details.
You can register two ways. You can register via the Regatta Central website. Click here for instructions on how to use Regatta Central.
Or send email to Murray Glover . Indicate your age, gender, estimated 500m split for 2k and your T-shirt size (S/M/L/XL). Then send a $20 check, made out to SCRC, to Murray at 8 Overlook Court, Lambertville, NJ 08530.
VOLUNTEERS ARE NEEDED TO HELP MOVE THE SCRC ERGS FROM THE ESC SCHOOL TO THE FIREHOUSE. We need persons to take an erg home from the ESC School on March 22 at 8 PM, store at home and deliver to the firehouse at 8 AM, March 25. Then take them home again and bring back to the ESC School on March 26 at 6PM. Volunteers are requested to contact Steve Platt or David Cuff.
Results are now posted on Regatta Central under Results
- SCRC Erg Fest, Eagle Fire Hall in New Hope, Sunday 3/25/2012, 10:30am
- Register online through Regatta Central (instructions)
- Entry Fee $20 ($25 at the door) includes t-shirt.
- Heats based on recent/estimated 2000 meter times.
- Mugs awarded to 1st/2nd place for each age/gender category.
- New this year: Novice 1000 meter events for Masters/Youth.
- More info: Murray Glover 609-397-7751
- Location and map: New Hope Eagle Fire Company, 46 North Sugan Road, New Hope, PA 18938
Masters erg workouts have been rescheduled for NEXT WEEK ONLY to Monday and Thurs. 6:30, ESC School. This should allow for domestic happiness because Tues is Valentine’s day. Scott promises a fun workout on Monday.
Please complete the equipment survey emailed to the membership on 2/8/2012. We’ll be reviewing the data at the equipment meeting this Saturday, 2/11/12 to help determine our boat and equipment acquisition strategy for the coming year. This shouldn’t take more than five minutes. If you did not receive the survey via email, please contact Chris Bowley, Boat Captain.
At the Glover’s residence, 8 Overlook Court, Lambertville.