As of 6/10/2013 8:45am, river levels are forecast to rise throughout the week exceeding 12 ft. Keep an eye on the Trenton river gage and heed the flag system.
- Novices should not row when the level reaches 11 ft on the Trenton gage and/or the yellow flag is displayed at the desk.
- The Novice rule applies to someone with less then two years of rowing experience, unless you are in a four/quad/eight with experienced rowers, or you are out with a coach in a launch.
- No one should row above 12 ft and/or the red flag is displayed above the desk.
- Watch for debris.
- Err on the side of caution.
- Reminder: anyone may post a flag if conditions appear unsafe. Only a club officer may remove a flag.
More details on club policies regarding water levels, flags, and safety can be found under: Rowing -> Safety -> Safety – Water Level