- This event has passed.
Regatta Planning Committee Meeting
3/4 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
In the past our regatta planning has not always worked as successfully as it could. As a result we’d like to try something new (to many of us) and form a regatta planning committee that will come up with a SCRC master plan for regattas.
Doing this will help us track:
• Trailer usage & planning (including scheduling transportation)
• Boat usage and potential conflict
• Oar usage and potential conflict
• Costs (entry fee, potential trailer fee)
• Team boat planning AND ability to plan training sessions! (Crazy, we know!)
Having this information available asap will also help those who do not plan to race in regattas know what is, or isn’t, available at different times as well.
Hopefully people who have a vested interest will come and join in this discussion so we can come up with a method that works for all of us and will be repeatable in years to come.
Location: HG Wood Fired Pizza in New Hope
Date: March 4, 2000
Time: 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm (could change)
Please let Trish Riley know if you’re interested in attending.